Monday 1 September 2014

Welcome to Room 38!



         A Brand New School Year!

    I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Room 38. I hope you had a nice summer. My name is Mrs. MacLean-Pilat but students can call me Mrs. Pilat. Our class is made up of a group of grade 2 and grade 3 students who have a lot of fun in class. Even though we are two grades, we do everything together. We work as a team.

    This year, we will be focusing on communities. We will learn about our community and how different cultures live in our community. We will then travel the seven continents and learn about different communities of the world. We will begin with learning about squirrels and I will introduce the class to a very special squirrel, who is afraid of "The Unknown". He will be part of our class for most of the year.


   We write the blog as a class and try to update it every week. Unfortunately, we get busy at times and forget to write. I will send a reminder through your child's agenda and will also send a text for those who have signed up with "Remind".


I am looking forward to getting to know the grade two's in the room and seeing my grade three students again.

 Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

  Sincerely, 
  Mrs. MacLean-Pilat









No comments:

Post a Comment